Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pop of Red


I took both girls to the mall today - Yep, you can call me CRAZY!.  

I took the advice of my facebook friends and brought along lots of snacks and treats.

Overall the girls were pretty well behaved.  This is what I wore to the mall.



I perused my closet for something comfy but yet stylish and paired up this gray and white striped shirt with a back cardi.  It looked a little bland so I decided to put this new red belt I got with it.  I was pretty stoked with how it looked once the belt was on.  

Then I got downstairs and thought "now what shoes should I wear", and remembered these Rubi shoes I got at the end of summer last season for like $8.00



Can you see Eve peeking around the corner?!.  he he


I know my head is cut off in this pic, but you get a closer look at the shoes.



Jeans; Cotton On 
Stripped shirt; Big W
Shoes; Rubi
Belt & Cardi; Target

You better believe im linking this up to RMRS & WIWW 



Momma Go Round

pleated poppy

18 comments:

Salena @ A Little Piece of Me said...

How stinkin' cute! I love it! I'm so happy you had a great day at the mall with the girls. It's fun to go together when they cooperate isn't it? :)

Lisa said...

Looks Great! ~Lisa

Jenae @ Wildflower said...

Love the pop of red!! so glad you had fun at the mall with your girls..I haven't attempted to go with my boys yet {2,and 3} but maybe before Bloggy bootcamp I will muster up the courage to go shopping!

Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

I have a red belt that just sits in my closet, desperately needing some love. Thanks for the reminder! You look adorable, especially for going and trying clothes on. I'm a slacker when I go shopping, need to step up my game there.

Glad the girls were good for you!

Tammy said...

Looking good. LOVE the shoes!

Texas Tanners said...

Less crazy and more my HERO! I think only once have I brought both my girls to the mall. And I always bribe them with a cookie! You look SO cute! And I am jealous of jeans and cardigans....we have had 102+ temps for the last month and I can't wait for cardigan weather as I may have a slight addiction (read obsession) with them!! LOVE the shoes!!

Mommies & Chickadees said...

Cute! I love stripes and grey. What's the weather like there? I can't wait to wear my sweaters and boots. Fall come quickly!

Chelsea.Rose said...

I love the pop of red! And I say, you can never go wrong with a cardigan!!! Hmm, I'm feeling inspired. :):)

Erin said...

The red looks awesome =) Love it!

Jen said...

Looks great!!!

Olivia Grace said...

LOVE your shoes, I wore red shoes this week, too! And your daughter is adorable!

Life as Leah said...

I think this outfit looks amazing!!

Alissa said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the belt and the shoes! Sometimes it's the simplest touch of color that really makes the outfit pop.

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

great outfit! love the pop of red! so cute

Cami

Mindie Hilton said...

You look fab, love the cari with belt combo.

This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.
I currently have a fun anything goes linky at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. I just announced a new monthly “desperate 4 date night” linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.

http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-new-desperate-4-date-night.html

Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.

Ania said...

What a cute outfit, the pops of red just make it better.

Jodi said...

Love the outfit and I love how you rolled your skinnies with your wedge shoes - so trendy!

Shannon Olson said...

I love the pop of red! Cute look
http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2011/08/what-i-worewedding-shopping.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...