Thursday, September 1, 2011

Striped


I rarely buy clothes that are colorful let alone with any pattern, but i'm trying to go outside the box lately.  

So in those attempts came this blue and white stripped Cardigan


I paired it with a plain white tee, gray pants and belted it with a ruffle black belt



The camera may or may not be propped up on the garbage bin to take these pics.......he he

I really need a Tripod.  I'm liking my pictures much better when taken outside in natural light, so this weekend i'm heading out to purchase a tripod.  And maybe a remote....ooooohhhhh i'm getting real fancy now.

Ofcourse the girls had to get in on the action as we were JUST about to get into the car to head off for our days work/school/daycare but I had to snap a few quick pics first.

I'm linking this up as usual with these girls:



Momma Go Round


pleated poppy

10 comments:

Katie said...

I like it! I am in LOVE with that belt...so when youre done with it you can ship it to me - mmmmk? :)
What kind of camera do you have that you can buy a remote for?? I never even knew such a thing existed!

Salena Lee @ A Little Piece of Me said...

Cute outfit! I need a camera, tripod and a remote. :)

Tiffany said...

Looks great!

moreygirl said...

My camera strap is from sheyb. but she is s.l.o.w...There are tons of em on etsy though.

ok, your turn...where'd ya get the ruffle belt?!

Em @ And Nothing Else Matters said...

Looking gorgeous as usual Nicole! I love that cardi, where is it from? And the ruffled belt is gorgeous too.

I can't believe I never thought of using the timer on my camera to take pictures. Better than my mirror shots for sure.

Heather said...

Love it!

Sheri said...

Love the color! Great look! Adorable kids too. : )

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

I have a serious problem with colors. I always second guess myself but lately have been trying to branch out too. The majority of my closet is black, white & gray. True Story, ha ha.

Cerrisse said...

Love the stripes and that belt, fab outfit girl!

Barbara said...

Love the stripes and the color! You look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...