Monday, October 31, 2011

WIW {Purple Pants!!!!}


I hummed and haa'd about whether to buy purple jeans.  I literally stood in the store for about 15 mins and stared at them and thought really hard about it.  I wasn't sure if they were me, or if I would feel confident enough to wear them out in public.  I couldn't imagine myself actually wearing them so I put them back.

I had to do a few more things in the mall and by the time I was done, I had convinced myself that it would be ok to wear purple jeans.  So I went back to the store once my confidence was built up a bit more and bought them.  

Wearing colored jean capri's is NOT something I would have done prior to having this blog and seeing what styles are in.  And wearing colored jean capris WITH a  bright patterned top is definitely not something I would have done!!!  I would have looked at them in the store and said "NO WAY".  But now I think "TRY IT".  I am NOT a fashionista and usually behind a season or 2 in styles.  But having this blog allows me to see what's *currently* in, and try new things.  






I'm so inspired by purple that I made this super awesome purple double wrap bracelet




This beauty will be for sale in the shop later today and i'll be announcing a BIG sale as well ;)

I am wearing:

Jeans, top, cardi: JayJays
Ring: True Love ring by Amy Cornwell
Eve & Lilah necklace: Brag About It
Watch: Fossil

I'll be linking this up here:

pleated poppy

Momma Go Round


Photobucket

22 comments:

Lisa @ Organized Chaos said...

Cute, Girl!~

Carsedra said...

This is a great outfit!! Your jewelry is always so pretty!!



Carsedra of:

http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

Julia Miller said...

Those are super cute, and you look great in them. Wish i could pull of colored pants, and your nail color is really pretty.

Mrs. Pancakes said...

I would have acted the same way but it looks soo cute!

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

Love the purple jeans!! Love!!

Wendy Mac said...

LOVE the jeans! The outfit looks great, so glad you went for them!

wendymacdesigns.com

KERRY said...

You pulled it off really well! Everything looks great together :)
And now you have a new found confidence too to try things you wouldn't usually.
You're so pretty btw!
(Jay Jays is great isn't it!)

Pidg said...

I could never pull off purple jeans! And you even look happier than usual in them ...what is that about! So pretty!

Lindsay said...

I absolutely LOVE your purple jeans -- they are adorable! Actually, I love your whole outfit!

Just Another Mummy Blog said...

You are rocking those purple pants! I am still too nervous about wearing such bold colors, but I'm so impressed when someone else does! Way to go!

Kassie said...

I really like these purple pants! =) I think the whole outfit looks great!

Miranda said...

love the purple pants! wish i could pull those off :)

the lowes said...

go you! you look adorable!!

Maria said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE your outfit! so pretty!! the jeans/hair/nails/you!
color is my favorite!! mixing and matching is so fun! and that bracelet is so pretty and unique! you go girl :)
xoxo
maria

4Eighteen said...

Way to go, you're rockin those pants! Your nail polish looks fab too.

Donna said...

You look fab and I love purple. I would never be brave enough to wear them. I also love your new bracelet. I might have to buy it :)

Jamie said...

You look amazing. You can totally pull off purple jeans! Found you from Folowers Fest!

jamie
www.HandlingWithGrace.blogspot.com

Jenae @ Wildflower said...

Purple is one of my favorite colours!! love it! and that bracelet is freaking cute!! and your nail polish is gorgeous!! how do you get it on so perfectly...mine are always a mess when I try :)

Lori C said...

I love those jeans!! LOVE purple! Thank you for coming over to my blog from Follower's Fest! I'm finally over here and definitely adding you to my following list! :-)

Nicky said...

I love, love them! You look great...

ps I love your nail polish color too! ;-)

Jodi said...

Your whole intro about blogging influencing your style is exactly how I feel, it's almost crazy what I'll wear now compared to my style (or lack thereof) before. Way to be brave! It's such a cute outfit!

houseblendfamily said...

Purple jeans FTW!!!! Great job, you look outstanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...