Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WIW {Polka Dots & Ruffles}

Who doesn't love Polka Dots & Ruffles?!?!
 
It was a blistering 32 degrees here on Tuesday!.  What does a mommy wear to work that has a pretty strict dress code thats comfy, fits into the dress code guidelines and that's cool enough to survive this heat?
 
A pencil skirt with this cute blouse.
 
This is what I wore to work on Tuesday:










Top: Big W
Skirt: Target
Watch: Fossil
Leather Wrap Bracelet: Miss Mommy Shop
Hand Stamped Heart necklace:  Brag About It
Sunnies:  Ralph Lauren

Linking this up here:


pleated poppy




Photobucket

14 comments:

Erin said...

You're darling! Love this! :) 32! AHHH!

The Arizona Russums said...

i love pencil skirts but i always get all fidgety when i wear my mine! you look adorable!

Susan said...

Canadian. Australia. Cute outfit.
I'm in!
And wishing it were 32 degrees here...

fivejensenboyz said...

You look A D O R A B L E!!! Love your outfit!!! :)

Amanda said...

You're gorgeous girl!!! Love the outfit!

Katie Boatright said...

Really cute look. I know your a follower of my blog, but did you enter my giveaway? it would be easy to win.... i dont have a lot of followers

http://1momma3boys.blogspot.com/2011/11/giveaway-time.html

My Songbook said...

Cute! I love pencil skirts!

EverydayMomStyle said...

Love the subtle polka dots! Very ladylike and love the way you paired it with a pencil skirt. Very nice!

Sara @ Seeing Purple Stars said...

love your outfit!! i love polka dots and ruffles too!! :)

Nichole @ Yeung Mother Hubbard said...

so cute! I want this outfit! Can I pinterest you? {hugs}

Ania said...

love the outfit, the top is super cute and goes so nicely with the pencil skirt. You look good.

Hanna said...

You look amazing!!! I love this outfit!!! Gorgeous mama:)

Cindy@Cinsarah said...

Love it! You look gorgeous! I love your top, I have a similar one! :)

Not Hip Enough To Blog said...

I already follow you! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...