Thursday, January 13, 2011

The crafty girl in me

I have to admit, I'm a bit of a blog stalker.  I read quite a few blogs in this blog world and have stumbled upon 1 in particular that I LOVE LOVE LOVE!.  This is how you get to her :
http://littlemissmomma.blogspot.com/

I think she is so super cool and has kind of been bringing out the crafty girl in me.  I'm going after work today to get all the supplies needed to make the pom pom necklace.  Whats better than having a piece that noone else has?!.  Ashley has also inspired me to be the best me and to be happy with who I am and all my imperfections. 

I'll be sure to post pics of the necklace once it's finished. 

My cake class starts up again in a month - i'm very excited.  I'm learning how to make wedding cakes etc now.  I'm hoping that I can get good enough to perhaps make Elishia's wedding cake!. 

Speaking of Elishia's wedding...i'm the Maid of Honour and so thrilled and honoured to be in that role.  The girls and I will be going home this year for the wedding and I can't wait to spend time with my family. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...