Monday, February 28, 2011

Grand plans

I had grand plans of getting so much done this weekend....and unfortunately didn't accomplish any of it!

I did however, have a really good weekend.  We spent the day with friends yesterday at a birthday party.  We were surrounded by happy, positive people and great food and fun.  The girls were e.x.h.a.u.s.t.e.d when we got home!.  Lilah was in bed by 6:30 last night and slept until 7:30 this morning. 

Now it's Monday morning, and the start of a new but busy week.  We bought a new car on Friday and we have some running around to do before we pick it up Wednesday.  I have cake class Thursday and have to make a fruit cake before class.  This is all mixed in with Eve's school, Lilah going to daycare, me going to work, Doug on shift work and trying to maintain some sort of order when it comes to laundry and keeping the house clean.  Oh, and making sure everyone is fed and has lunches everyday.  Gosh, i'm tired thinking about the week already!

On another note, i'm doing the Relay for Life walk this Saturday.  I'm pretty stoked about it because I've wanted to do this walk for a long time.  I'm walking Saturday afternoon, and am booked to walk for an hour but will likely walk longer. 

So, back to the title and my grand plans....stay tuned to see what they were.  Pictures and a tutorial will be posted soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...