Saturday, October 16, 2010

School

It's been a while since i've blogged, and there is so much going on right now but I just can't seem to find the words to write. 

The best news i've heard in a while is that my Grandma had her surgery and all went well.  PHEW...HUGE relief.  I'm so thankful that we still have her and she's doing well.  I'm hoping for a speedy recovery for her and I can't wait to talk to her again once shes home from the hospital.

So onto the title of this post.  Eve's starting school next Feb.  She will be attending a primary school close by our home.  She may be ready but I am not!.  I have received a letter from the school this week indicating her orientation days.  It just sank in when I saw that letter that my baby will be going to school soon!.  Also, Lilah turning 1 in less than a week doesn't help either.  It saddens me to know that my babies are growing up...but makes me happy to see them grow and see them flourish into little people with their own personalities. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...