Thursday, September 30, 2010

Busy week

This is the last week of school holidays (Thank Goodness!!), and it sure has been a busy one.  We've been out every day for the majority of the day.  Lilah has been missing naps, i've been slacking on the housework, and Eve's been exhausted by the end of the day.  But it's all been in good fun. 

We went to Science works on Tuesday and the kids had a great time.  We went for Ice Cream after on the beach.  I can't believe tomorrow is already Friday. 

My SIL's engagement party is this weekend so the next few days are going to be spent getting things ready for that.  Eve is very excited to put on a dress and go to a party. 

I went out with a few friends tonight (as I do almost every Thursday night), and I always seem to come home sad.  I always miss my family and feel homesick, but when i'm with these girls (they're sisters) I tend to feel even more homesick.  I was with them tonight and wishing so much that they were able to meet my family.  I'm so proud of my family and would love to show them off to the new friends I have met.  These friends in particular have a lot in common with my family, so I know they would all get along.  They're mother has they're kids a lot and spends a lot of time with them.  It makes me sad to know that my girls are missing out on that. 

Time to focus on the positive.  I have 2 girls, 2 perfect, healthy and happy girls.  Lilah may not be the happiest child at the moment (she's cutting 3 molars all at the same time, there should be some rule against that), but she's generally a loving and cuddly (but busy) girl. 

Well thats it for me.  There really wasn't much point to this post, but I just felt the need to write.   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...