Saturday, September 18, 2010

Playgroup

I attend a playgroup on Friday mornings.  My friend and her 2 girls go as well.  She's the one who introduced me to this playgroup back when Lilah was only 3 weeks old.  At that time there was about 5 or 6 babies born all within a week of eachother....and they are all girls!.  Lilah will have a lot of playmates!. 

Yesterday was the last day of Term, so the Playgroup usually goes to a play centre of some sort.  I snapped some cute pics of my girls yesterday (I've been really slack in the picture taking department lately), and wanted to share them here. 

My girls are getting so big.  Lilah's closing in on 11 months, and is standing on her own for a few seconds, and will be taking steps soon i'm sure.  Eve's going to start her last term of Kinder in a few weeks, and then heads to school next Feb.  Where does the time go?.  Why can't these little girls stay innocent and small forever?!.  I wish. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...