Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Surgery

Gramma was meant to have surgery on Thursday the 16th of September.  I've been stressing about this and have been losing sleep.  It's a horrible horrible feeling not being able to be there for your family when they need you the most.  I wish nothing more than being in Canada, right by their side.  They have been there for me in any time of need, and not being able to reciprocate that favour is awful. 

Then this morning I got an e-mail from Gramma saying that the surgery has been post-poned.  Ugh.  I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing.  So I will be back to not-stressing for a bit until I get the next e-mail with the new date!. 

So, lets keep our fingers crossed that things work out and a new surgery date is around the corner.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...