Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tuesday Ten - 13 {Random Musings}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Welcome to the 13th week of Tuesday Ten.  

If you're new here - Hi There! :)
Tuesday Ten is a link party about your posts of ten of anything.  It can be ten things you love, ten places you want to go, ten things you want right now, ten people you love etc....ten of anything really.

I love this because it gives me a chance to get to know my readers better and meet other bloggers.  It also allows all of you linker uppers (yes, I just made that up) to see eachothers wonderful blogs and meet new bloggers as well :)

Rules of linking up are:

Please place my button on your page so others can link back and see other posts.  You will find my button to the right of my blog page.  ---------->

Please "like" your favorite Tuesday Ten post by clicking the "like" button underneath the thumbnail.  I will do a small feature on the post that got the most "likes" each Tuesday so be sure to vote for your fav.

Also, please click on others link ups and comment so we can all share some love.  We all love comments don't we??!!

Last week the post that got the most likes was:

Lacee from Mommas Like Me with 4 likes.  

Check out her post here


My Tuesday Ten this week is just 10 random things going on in my head or my life right now:

1.  I haven't started Christmas decorating yet - I should really consider doing that this weekend

2.  I just ate my breakfast - a bowl of cereal - here in front of the computer and as I went to put my hand down I hit the back of the spoon and milk and cereal flew all over the desk

3.  I can hear the girls fighting right now - I wish they would quit fighting!!

4.  I'm very annoyed with this domain switching process!.  Moving my blog to WordPress isn't as easy as I thought!

5.  My poor poor cat, Fifi is so heavily pregnant.  I feel sorry for her.  

6.  I'm meant to go on a yacht for Christmas for a week with Hubs family - I'm thinking I may have jumped over-board by the end of the week.

7.  I can't decide what to have for dinner tonight

8.  I need to start going to bed earlier - this late nights and early mornings are killing me!

9.  I want 2012 to be an epic year 

10.  It's 8:28 am and I have to leave for work RIGHT NOW!!!

Link it up!



Photobucket


1 comment:

JenAStreet said...

I know, those lenses are so cool.. and i'm totally addicted to Mac :) I am now following you on insta, follow me back LifeAccordingtotheStreets :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...