Monday, March 21, 2011

Whats on my phone!!!

I've been wanting to post this for a while but was having trouble figuring out how to get the pictures off my iPhone and onto my Laptop -did I mention I'm not very computer literate?!?!

I managed to get them on here and thought that since I rarely have my camera handy but always have my phone handy I would blog each week about whats on my phone.  I love having a phone that takes pretty decent pictures because i'm able to capture those moments when the kids do really silly and cute things.

This was our week in phone pictures:

 Lilah insisted on pushing the little trolly in Bunnings - for my Canadian readers, Bunnings is like Home Depot

 I got a new 2007 Honda Accord!.  LOVE IT!!!!

Have I mentioned how difficult Lilah is lately?!.  Well I think I honestly had forgotten how much work and how demanding 17 month olds can be!.  We've had a few time outs this week and this is one of them.



Needless to say, Lilah's not very thrilled about being in time out!

 She threw a fit to get this juice box.  I gave in.  I'm a terrible mother - I know.  I shouldn't give in to her, but it was definitely easier than having another tantrum and another time out.

Somehow Lilah got into the markers.  I turn my back for 1 second and BAM...she's into something!  I asked for the marker back and the picture below was her reaction to handing it over!. 

 The pictures below is Lilah's reaction once I had to take the marker away before she coloured on the walls!


 I got my tattoo coloured in on Friday


And we finished our week on Sunday evening with some fun in the bath. 




3 comments:

Dani said...

These are great! Lilah looks like she is quite the character - she reminds me of a another little girl I know...

agardener said...

These pictures are really great. Lilah just likes to get her own way. lol Our Evie looks like her old sweet, happy self. Keep up the good work.
Love Ya!

agardener said...

p.s. sorry honey but your tattoo is really ugly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...