Saturday, May 21, 2011

Really?!

For those of you that know Hubs, you know he is without a doubt a hard worker.  I consider him a work-a-holic. He will not turn down a shift at work, and often works 6 days a week.  That being said, sometimes he can be a little lazy at home.  Not with helping out with the kids though - he's very god at that.  We do have a pretty good balance considering he's a shift worker.  ofcourse we have laundry that he will leave on the floor, random things he will leave in places they don't belong - typical things i'm sure every wife will complain about. 

But today was the creme de la creme.  This is what he did:




Firstly, he called me on my mobile from the toilet asking me to bring him some toilet paper.  So then later on when I went into the bathroom myself, this is what I found.  The empty toilet paper roll still there and notice how the garbage can is within arms reach of the toilet?!?!.  Also notice that the towel holder has the new roll of toilet paper on it??.   All I said to myself was "really??". 

1 comment:

Janice said...

Hi Honey,
Sorry, but you will be saying REALLY everyday for the rest of your life! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...