Friday, May 20, 2011

Scientist Kit & Glasses

Eve had to,  bring a "Scientist Kit" to school today. She had to bring a container to "observe her creatures in", gloves, tweezers, magnifying glass, note book, pencils and a container large enough to fit all of this in. 





I finally bit the bullet on Thursday at work and broke down and made myself an eye test appointment.  I haven't had an eye test in about 8 years.  I used to have reading glasses but couldn't even tell you where they are now or the last time I wore them.  I have noticed a change in  my vision the past year or so.  I have also heard that after having children your vision can change. 

While at work Thursday, a co-worker handed me a spreadsheet and just could not read it.  If I really tried hard I could have made some of it out, but it was soo blurry and I couldn't see it properly.  Thats when I said that was enough and booked an eye test. 

I had the test today, and it was determined that I definitely needed glasses.  I got used to having to focus harder to see things, so now the glasses will do that for me.  I don't have to wear them all the time, more so when i'm at work and on the computer or reading.  My left eye is also worse than my right eye.  I never realized that until today having the eye test and things were significantly more blurry with the left eye.  Overall though the Optometrist said I have healthy eyes.

Then the fun began of trying on every single pair of frames they had there.  I finally chose a pair and something that I NEVER do is chose the most expensive thing......YA RIGHT!.  I ofcourse, chose the most expensive pair they had.  $520, and 10 minutes later I was out of there with some new glasses.  What do you think??


Please ignore the zits on my chin - did I mention that I was breaking out  like a teenager?!?!

1 comment:

Dani said...

They look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...