Saturday, October 1, 2011

Etsy Re-Stock & BIG Discount

   
Miss Mommy ETSY shop has been re-stocked!!!.

It's been stocked full of some one of a kind goodies!

Use discount code RESTOCK25 to get 25% off!!!

Most of the items in my shop are one of a kind  - so head there now to get your one of a kind Miss Mommy creation!
Also - FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS.

Did you guys know Miss Mommy has a Facebook Page?

Click HERE to get to Facebook.  I put a lot of updates and do a lot of impromptu giveaways and games.  

Happy Shopping and Happy Weekend everyone!!!




Photobucket

6 comments:

Lisa @ Organized Chaos said...

Yay! Making my way over there now to check it out! :)~
~Lisa

Unknown said...

cute blog!! I'm a new follower from Soleil Selene :)

~Caroline
http://www.sweetcarolinebumbumbum.blogspot.com

Sara said...

I love etsy! i will have to check it out.

Marguerite said...

Hi Nicole! Love your blog and Etsy shop! Thanks so much for stopping by and for following. I'm now following you, as well.

JENNi said...

Thanks for the Code!! Gunna go check it out :)
Hi, Im a new follower from Super Stalker Sunday Blog Hop, loving the blog! I would love to invite you to follow me, J'S REVIEWS AND GIVEAWAYS
Thanks so much! have a great day!

Unknown said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by, following you back! =D
Trisha
www.MommaTandBabyE.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...