Sunday, June 5, 2011

Writing Letters

Remember THIS post?

Eve received yet another letter on Friday from the faithful writer Great-Gramma.  So she insisted on writing a letter back.

Conveniently, since I received the photos back of the girls they had taken at Lilah's Daycare, it was the perfect opportunity to send a package back home. 



And ofcourse Lilah had to join the action and coloured a picture.

We got the letters written, and went to the post office on Friday morning and mailed our package.  Eve was very excited.

We had a good day on Friday.  After our Post Office run, we did groceries, and came home and relaxed for the rest of the day.  I made the girls and I (Hubs was on afternoon shift) a nice dinner and after dinner we had sundaes. 

1 comment:

agardener said...

Can't wait til I receive my letters from my great grand children.
Love to all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...