Saturday, August 20, 2011

Casual Day & Hair Extensions


Today is a casual day around this joint.  It's apparently going to be a nice day so I thought I should put layers on.

I also got adventurous and got hair extensions yesterday.  I have been wanting them for a while, but before now it would have made my hair look "mullety".  Now that my hair is a bit longer they blend better.  

What do you think?




My extensions are all real hair and only a few inches longer than my real hair.  I don't need them for thickness (I have extremely thick hair as it is) but I wanted them for a little more length.  In about 6 months, i'll have them taken out as my hair will likely be this long then.  

And check out my new watch!!.  I LOVE it!!!

15 comments:

Em @ And Nothing Else Matters said...

Looks awesome, and looks so so natural. Oh and your new watch rocks, and your nails, love the colour!

Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

Looks great!

Christina said...

Looks Great!

Erica @ Acire Adventures said...

They look awesome! How did they put them in?

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

I agree with the other commenters....looks Great!! :)~
~Lisa @ O.C.

Tracy J said...

Love them, they look great!!!

Momma Bird said...

they look GREAT!!!!! so cute :)

Erin said...

I love the hair extensions..Beeeaaauuutiful =)

Barbara said...

You look great!

highheels2flipflops said...

They look GREAT and you of course look fab!
xoxo

Jen said...

They look great and your beautiful as always : )

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Lovin' the sweater, the extensions & that FAB camera strap!!

Shelly of The Daisy Diarie's! said...

Your hair looks fabulous!
Love the extensions!
Stopping by for the first time from The Pleated Poppy!
-Shelly xo

Shelly of The Daisy Diarie's! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...