Wednesday, August 24, 2011

People I want to lunch with


Do you ever think "oh that person would be so cool to hang with"....I do that a lot. 

These next 10 people are people that I wanna hang out with.  I want to spend the day with them, go on adventures, and have lunch with them. These are just 10 out of MANY MANY MANY people I want to hang with.  Of course I want to hand lunch with ALL my bloggy friends :) 


Julian McMahon. 
 I want to spend the rest of my life with this man just so I can look at him everyday!.  He is gorgeous and I have watched every single episode of Nip Tuck.  Anyone who knows me in real life knows of my obsession with Julian. 

Rachel McAdams
She's a Canadian thats from a town not far from where I lived.  She seems so personable and down to earth. 


Who wouldn't want to spend the day with Jamie Oliver?.  I want him to come over and cook with me. 
I think I may have a slight obsession with Jamie!



Ashley from Little Miss Momma
Ashley has been such an inspiration to me, and is SOOO nice.  I'd love to hang with her in her beautiful craft room, and make a super delicious yummy dinner together while Baby W and my girls sit and play.  How nice would that be??!!



Jennifer Garner

She seems like such a hands on mom, and down to earth.  She is gorgeous but I usually see her in photos with her kids, dressed casual, and running errands.  She would be super cool to spend the day with perusing the markets.




Need I explain?!


Giada De Laurentiis
I love her show and love her food.  I want to cook with her.



Michelle Duggar

I want to just ask her how she stays so calm and how she manages all her kiddos!



Ellen Degeneres
I just want to dance with her


The Pioneer Woman

How cool would it be to meet Ree?


10 comments:

Lisa @ Organized Chaos said...

Yes to Rachel McAdams, Jennifer Garner (did you watch Alias?...We were a but obessed with her on that show!), and Ree Drummond...if you read her real life Love Story in the book Black Heels to Tractor Wheels...you'll feel like you have met her! :)
I enjoyed your post! :)
~Lisa @ Organized Chaos

Chaos and Coffee said...

Oh my heavens yes, yes, yes! I will come to Australia and we can plan a luncheon with all these amazing folks. I call dibs for sitting next to Ree Drummond!! :-)

Rebecca said...

I loved Nip Tuck too! And I can't lie and say that Julian wasn't a big part of that ;) I'd love to tag along on ALL of these lunch dates!

Barbara said...

Yes to all of them! Although I would hope Jamie and Giada would cook a little something too!

Chelsea Rose said...

I wanna dance with Ellen sooo badly! I'm not gonna lie, I have actually danced around my living room during her show with the tv volume blasted. *blush* LOL!

Jodi said...

Love your list!!

Em @ And Nothing Else Matters said...

Oh heck yes! I am so there for that party. Love love love your list xo

Brit said...

Great list! Love it. We have awarded you with a blogger award cuz you are so awesome! Come on by to check it out.
Britney
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Janice said...

Hi Honey,

I guess that's a nice wish list of people!, but they really have no meaning for me. My wish list would be just to have lunch with you and Evie and meet Lilah one day!

Love and Miss my girls,
Mom
xoxoxoxoxo

ashley @ little miss momma said...

Well then lets do it! Lunch with you would be fabulous! And I am loving this list too. xoxo, ashley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...