Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dear 5 and a half yr old Eve;


Dear Evie Weavie:

You are 5 and a half years old.  How can this be baby?

Wasn't it only yesterday that you were still in my belly 2 days past your due date and I was waddling around wondering when I was going to get to meet you?.  

Now you're 5 and a half exactly, and in school and starting to gain some Independence.  

You're a beautiful and sweet little girl.  You have some bossy tendencies (like your mommy), but as the Pin on Pinterest says "I'm not bossy, I just know what you should  be doing" - we just know what everyone should be doing right?.  You always know what your little sister Lilah should be doing.  HE HE.

You are so great in school and so smart.  You have so many friends and get invited to SOOO  many birthday parties.  You can read, write, and get good marks in school.  Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you.  You are always up for anything and like to go lots of places.  

You ask a ton of questions and talk alot.  I say it's because you are so creative and inquisitive.  Daddy sometimes says "you girls talk too much".  LOL

You are always there to help with cooking, cleaning & your baby sister.  You are such an amazing big sister that before you get yourself a snack, you always give one to Lilah first.  

I love how for show and tell each week you bring a photo of you as a baby with your Grandma and Aunties.  I love how you have all those photos right beside your bed.  

I love how you think a rock you found outside is special and like to keep everything...even bits of paper.  

You always think about other people first.  You're always there to have a cuddle with and sometimes Mommy needs those hugs from you.

I love you and who you have become.


5 comments:

Trisha B said...

What a great post! My daughter is 5 and a half too! They must have birthdays pretty close!

Lisa @ Organized Chaos said...

So Sweet~! Thanks for the comment on my blog...I didn't make the headband, really...I just pinned a flower that I got at JCPenny a while back to a black stretchy headband~ :) I did buy some fabric to make my own, though!~
~Lisa

Sheri said...

Such a sweet post. My daughter is also just over 5 1/2! I like your blog!
Girls are so fun at this age!!!

Anonymous said...

i love you eve, its such a pleasure watching you grow into an amazing little girl with a big heart... love emma

arnrc said...

Love you Evie Bear - I remember driving your mom and grandma to her dr. appt. then to hospital. You always were such a delight in our lives.
Love you always!
Great Gramma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...