Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dear Housework...


Dear Housework:

I'll be frank - i'm not a big fan of you.  
I don't enjoy doing chores but you seem to creep up on me quickly.
It seems as though you are never ending.

This Mommy has been very sick the past few days, and been busy going on school trips with Evie Weavie & working, so you've been a bit neglected lately.

If the clothes could please pick themselves up off the floor so they don't look like this.....



that would be great.  And if the clothes that are drying could fold themselves and put themselves away......


it would be greatly appreciated.

It would also be extremely helpful if the dishes would wash themselves.


Once that's all finished, please tell the beds to make themselves.....


the towels to hang themselves.....


the plants to water themselves.....


the books to put themselves away.......


and please tell the table to wipe the 2 day old crusted yogurt off itself please.



This Mommy is tired and doesn't want to tackle this mountain of housework right now.  

Sincerely, 

Nicole





8 comments:

the Momma Bird said...

just rest up and when you are feeling better put on some happy music and it will get done :)

Lena B, Actually said...

Oh my! I'm in the same boat!
Laundry and dishes are the worst!!
And I can't have plants, because I would never water them! :S

A Little Piece of Me said...

If my house looked like that I'd be glad to do the housework. Seriously, I'm not ever gonna post pics of my house. Lol. Leave it. If mommy is not well no one will benefit. Take care. Loved this post :)

Lisa @ Organized Chaos said...

Your house doesn't seem as cluttered with stuff as mine. I have tried to de-clutter, but it's hard! I hate cleaning too, but I love to be organized! ~
~Lisa @ Organized Chaos

Barbara said...

If you figure out how to get laundry to dry and fold itself let me know! I hate that more than anything!

C.LEE said...

Oh hun! I wish I lived nearby and could come help you out! I would help you pick up your house and take your cute daughter out so you could rest! I hope you feel better soon! xoxo!

Sheri said...

Totally agree! How come housework never ends for us Mommies? Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Instead of taking photo's of your house work - why not actually DO the house work?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...