In no specific order:
1. I worry about being a complete failure. I worry that I'm going to fail my kids or I already have. This is a constant fear and worry of mine. Isn't it every mothers fear?
2. I know - GROSS!. Seriously, I kid you not, this picture is giving me goosebumps and making me sick looking at it!. I seriously HATE crickets. They jump and just YUCK!. When I was younger my sisters at 2 Chameleons and they ate live Crickets and I couldn't stand it. Thank goodness they died so we didn't have to have the crickets anymore. A few months back we had this influx of Locusts and crickets here in Melbourne and there was crickets EVERYWHERE!. I found one in my bedroom behind my bed and started to cry, I hate them this much!
3. Ahhhhh...the Dentist!. I've had a fear of the Dentist since as far back as I can remember. My palms get sweaty when I have to go. Thankfully, I have a great Dentist here whom I trust and talks me through everything. I still get sweaty palms and have been known to cancel a few appointments but its not nearly as bad as before.
4. I fear loosing my kids. When we're at the shopping centre and even the grocery store I fear loosing them. That they will wander off when my back is turned and they'll get kidnapped or run out onto the road. Lilah is always in the shopping cart (even though she doesn't want to be - she'd rather be ripping everything off the shelves) and Eve is always made to hold onto the Cart.
5. Being over-weight. I gained so much during my pregnancy with Eve. I lost some and then got pregnant again with Lilah. I have lost some again but still have about 30 or so pounds I'd like to loose.
6. I hate these little things!. We have a home invasion happening here now of Mice!. I've heard them a few times in my roof. Every home in the country of Australia I think is invaded!.
7. This might be one of my biggest fears. My kids getting sick with an incurable disease. I couldn't even fathom this.
8. Being Homeless
9. Death. I fear loosing any of my family members to death.
10. Being alone. Now don't get me wrong - sometimes it's ok to be alone. I value my alone time. I mean really alone as in no friends, no family etc. I have felt those times of desperation and loneliness here and I don't want to feel that again. There are some people that still make me feel like this and make me feel like they don't care (and they could very well make a damn better effort), but I have my girls and my husband and a family that loves me so that's enough to make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Have you entered my Giveaway??????
Please do so HERE
Become a Public follower of Miss Mommy and comment. Every time you re post this on Facebook or Tweet about it, you get an extra entry. You can also receive 5 extra entries if you purchase something from the Shop. You can find the shop HERE