Sunday, July 17, 2011

Getting better??

I've been trying to take more photos for outfit posts and have come to the conclusion that I need a Tripod.  

I'm getting better at the close-ups






It looks like these photos were taken on different days, but they weren't.  The ones with my hair down are early that morning on my way to work and the ones with my hair up are later that night.  I had a work dinner that night and had enough of my hair so I put it back, threw on my new and beautiful earrings from JewelryDeli (Click HERE) put some jeans & boots on and away I went.  A completely different look but wearing the same top.  

Now onto the duds:





See...told ya!.  I need a Tripod.  

***hint hint Hubs***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget to enter my Giveaway HERE 











12 comments:

Meredith said...

haha, so fun! i take my pics myself too. i hang my camera off of trees, doorknobs, set it on the ground; whatever. it's been really fun to get more camera creative. good luck! :)

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

I feel the same way and agree with you! I keep saying I'm gonna get one (they're less than $20 I think at WalMart), I just need to remember when I'm at the store ;) Good luck!! You look great!

Kristine
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Petra said...

Love the outfit-double-duty! What kind of camera do you use (I see Nikon, but what model?) I also need to throw in a hint to the hubby ;-) but for a camera! Hehee!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole, Great pics! I love the one where you have your hair down (wavy). Beautiful! You're a "sexy" momma! Love you and miss you. I was at Julie's shower (Sean's fiancee) yesterday in St. George. Sat with Omi and Monica's table and we spoke of you. We miss you a lot and hope to see you before the girls are too big. Know that you are always in my prayers. Josie xox

Barbara said...

Just force your husband to take your pictures until it becomes such a chore he buys you the tri-pod without even asking! ;)

Leslie said...

Looking hot momma. Good job!! It's hard to take photos of yourself. I seriously need a new camera and tripod.

Flor said...

I have a tripod and I never use it :(
You look beautiful in your self portraits and your hair is perfect in ever picture :)

Delightful Deets said...

Um...Gorgeous! Love your new profile picture!
www.modernwivelyhood.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Hilarious! I am with you on needed a tripod. That would make it so much esier! Love your hair down.xoxox

Rebecca said...

Love all your looks! I wish I could take pictures of myself...haven't quite gotten the hang of it yet :)

http://lifeingarrison.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

you are right it is so hard to take pictures by your self, I have needed a tri pod for years now!
http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/

Sharde said...

they have super cheap tripods that you can get at walmart! i got mine for 10. yes it may not be suuuper amazing, but it works for now until i can get a better one and a better camera. or just until i can get someone to take pictures for me! ugh! lol

oh and ps, i meant to say this first but: you look great!!! :)

the style projects

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...