It's Sunday morning and i'm feeling & thinking all these random things today so I thought i'd share them with all of you.
Oh and ofcourse i'm linking this up to Ten on Tuesday at It's a Crafty Life ;)
1. I get so annoyed and I mean REALLY irritated when it says that the Orange I'm eating will be seedless and I break it open and it has seeds in it!. If a piece has a seed, I throw it out. Wasteful - I know, but I can't stand seeds and I get super duper annoyed. I've already gone through the trouble of peeling it, breaking it open, taking all the stringy bits out, and then to have to work that much harder to get seeds out is a pain in the you know what.
2. When I opened Pinterest this morning I saw an abundance of Christmas stuff!. It's only
July - I'm not ready to think about Christmas yet.
3. I just poured myself and Eve a bowl of cereal and for some reason i'm eating it with a very small spoon!.
4. It's winter here and raining, foggy and cold. Everyone else is experiencing Summer and I'm seeing all these amazing posts with these beautiful summery outfits and I have to keep putting on my jacket & scarf. I'm officially sick of winter and can't wait until Summer. In fact, I've been so sick of it for a while I actually blogged about it HERE
5. It's 8:16 am on Sunday morning and Lilah is still asleep. She's usually the first one up.
6. I REALLY REALLY want to win the Giveaway thats happening over at I Heart Naptime.
Lindsay from The Pleated Poppy is giving away a 50$ gift certificate for her shop. I really want one of these
how gorgeous is the Bloom Belt and the Bloom Bags?. You should seriously check out her shop for her other products - they're amazing. I'd also love an iPad case!!!.
7. Hubs spent the morning yesterday washing and detailing my car....today it's raining. What a waste.
8. I'm 4 followers away from 100!. That makes me really happy :). Wonder when i'll hit 100??
9. I have all these ideas swirling around in my head and just not enough time to execute them. I have started re-doing my kitchen table and chairs and did 1 chair the other day and it took FOREVER!!. I was wondering why at that point no one talked me out of it. It's going to take ages for me to finish it.
10. I purchased The Pioneer Womans cook book a few weeks ago from Amazon and haven't gotten it yet. I can't wait to get it!. Wish I had it today so I could skim through it and decide what to make for dinner. Steak?, hrmmmm.
Well how was that for random?!?!. These are only a few things that are swirling around in my head on a Sunday morning. It's 8:36am now and Lilah is still not awake yet. I might have to go and wake her up because i'm feeling like I need to soak up all her goodness today before I have to leave her at daycare tomorrow to go to work.