Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Peace

I got home from work and was so excited and I mean *so* excited when I opened the mail box and saw a package for me.  

I was even MORE excited when I saw it was from Little Miss Momma.  I knew exactly what was in there and couldn't wait to get it onto my bed.







Don't the girls look peaceful?.  Doesn't it look like we live in harmony all the time by the smiles on their faces?.  Don't let them fool you!.  Lets hope my new Peace Pillow will bring a bit more Peace between these 2 sisters ;)







Thanks Ashley!.  I love it :)

You can get to Ashley's shop HERE 




If you haven't yet entered my current giveaway, do so HERE

10 comments:

Lisa @ Organized Chaos said...

Love the pillow and the fabric of your bed spread and pillow cases! Your girls are adorable!~
~Lisa @ Organized Chaos

Erin said...

The pillow looks great!! She has some of the cutest stuff ever...great purchase :) Love!

Gingermommy said...

Thanks for hopping with us this week
talesofarantinggigner.com

arnrc said...

Loved the picture of the girls - miss you and the girls so very much!

Barbara said...

That pillow is great!! And your girls are too cute!

Cerrisse said...

So cute! I will have to go buy me one of those :)

Mel said...

Just stopping by from LMM. You are gorgeous. I want the ring!

SPM said...

Thank you for your comment! I'm excited to get to follow you and see your journey and share my own with you! Cheers to new bloggy friends! :)

While The Little One Sleeps said...

Just stopping by from LMM. I <3 that pillow too :)

Mistakenly Misunderstood said...

I'm now following you from Little Miss Momma!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...