Friday, September 9, 2011

Etsy Shop Grand Opening & New Blog Design




You may notice things are a bit different around here - that's because the wonderful Cindy of Cinsarah blog and Blessed Design Studio designed this beautiful new page for me.  

Cindy is such a pleasure to work with - I highly recommend her and her work.  If you're looking for a new blog design, she's your go to girl.  She also designed Cori's blog over at La Vie Petite.

With the new Blog design, came the opening of my Etsy Shop!.  FINALLY!

I am so happy to announce that my Etsy shop is up and running.  Theres only about 9 things listed for sale right now, but there will be much more to come in the next few days.

Heres a few things you'll see in there:
























You can get to my Etsy shop HERE


As a special Thank you to all of my supporters, i'd like to offer a 15% discount to my shop!.  Use Code OPEN15!!!!


Photobucket



7 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS on the opening!! Everything looks amazing, including your new blog design. I can't wait to get mine professionally done. Keep up the amazing work!

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

New blog looks great and CONGRATS on opening your etsy shop!!

Amber said...

Congrats on opening your shop! Your necklaces are so pretty! xo Amber

Lisa @ Organized Chaos said...

A.W.E.S.O.M.E!

Sunshine Blossoms said...

I love the new look on your blog! And the super cute items in your etsy shop! Can't wait to see more.

Tammy said...

Congrats on opening! Love the new design too

Alyce @ Blossom Heart Quilts said...

Woohoo, congratulations!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...