Saturday, September 17, 2011

We Love Stale Bread


It was Friday - which is my day off.

I'm home alone with Lulu on Friday's and always like to do something fun just her and I.

I'd been wondering what we should do, then Lilah opened the cupboard and it clicked.

We have a loaf of stale bread, so let's go feed the ducks!.  





The ducks started coming closer and closer when they all realized someone was there with food.






Lilah was riddled with excitement






One of the ducks actually came up really close for a piece of bread










Photobucket


8 comments:

A Little Piece of Me said...

How sweet! That looks like so much fun. What a great way to spend momma and daughter time. The view looks great too! Beautiful pictures.

ana said...

Awww so cute! Love all the pics :)

Tammy said...

What an awesome day! I love feeding the ducks, it's so fun... I remember when I first took L to feed the ducks, he was amazed {he was only 8 months old or so} it's so much fun!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Such sweet photos! My kids love feeding the ducks too. :)

mary. sunkissedlife said...

It looks like she enjoyed it. I like the second to the last pic.

Jill @ Momma Totally in Love said...

So very cute!! I want to do this with my kids now =)

Pidg said...

Precious! We used to go to the lake in San Diego and the kids and I loved it. I miss parks and lakes. Those are the best memories!

Sarah @ Made in USA Challenge said...

This is too sweet. I used to love throwing bread for ducks when I was a little girl! Now I can't wait to do it with my son!
Sarah @ made in usa challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...