Monday, September 19, 2011

Winner!!

We have a winner for the necklace from High Heels 2 Flip Flops!




Blogger Chrissy @ Boerman Ramblings said...

I now follow high heels and flip flops too! thanks for sharing her with us!


It was number 6!.  Congrats Chrissy!

Please e-mail me so we can get your prize out to you :)  

Guys, I still can't figure out how to copy and paste the widget properly :)P

If anyone knows how to do it with a Mac - feel free to leave me your instructions in the comments section :) 



Photobucket

4 comments:

Chrissy @ the Pearl Blog said...

I am so super excited.. yeah! thanks again!

Unknown said...

yay Chrissy!!!

Jazmin @ My Little Memory Jar said...

Congrats you lucky winner!!

♥Jazmin

Unknown said...

Congrats to Chrissy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...