Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Two Roads

You know when you meet someone new and you just "click"?

That's how I feel about Erica at My Two Roads.

We met up for dinner last night and talked for 2.5 hours and barely scratched the surface of what's to come.  We could have quite possibly sat there all night and talked.  There was even a few times we finished eachothers sentences!.

I have made a new friend.  Not just a bloggy friend, but a real life friend. 

Erica is leaving for Europe in a week or so and won't be back to Melbourne until (hopefully) next July.  So a year or so is going to pass before I see my friend again, but I know we will pick up exactly where we left off. 

Our dinner was D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S.!!!!!
We went to this little mexican restaurant where the food was superb.
I will definitely take hubs there for dinner.



We got half way through our dinner before we thought "oh, we should take a pic of our dinners"





Told ya she was gorgeous!


Thank you for such a great evening, Erica :).  See you soon xx

9 comments:

Trudy Woodland said...

So strange. My friend from the states told me to check out your blog and My Two Roads because I just moved to Victoria a few weeks ago. Now here you both are. I look forward to reading your blogs and perhaps getting some tips on the area.

Trudy

A Little Piece of Me said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Food looks so yummy and you both look gorgeous! =)

Lisa @ Organized Chaos said...

Glad you actually got to meet a fellow blogger! I wanted to tell you that I LOVE your new blog design...very cute and whimsical - looks super! ~ :)
~Lisa @ Organized Chaos

Blendra said...

Love your new look! And, this is just me being all picky because I'm a graphic designer, but centered text is much harder to read on longer posts, left-justified is much easier. The pics and captions look great centered. Great job, love your blog!

Jessica @FoundtheMarbles said...

I love hearing that! I had that same type of bond with Tara from Feels Like Home Blog. It's such a great reminder that we bloggers are a like-minded bunch.

Tracey at Small Bright Pebbles said...

I like your blog design, too. Also, it's great to see another Australian blogger on #commenthour. When I visit Melbourne I'll look up that restaurant. Glad you guys had a great meet up there and hopefully the year will go quickly.

Unknown said...

That food made me totally hungry!! Visiting from #commenthour, great to "meet" you!

Mindie Hilton said...

Awesome that you met a fellow blogger. I have some very cool blog buddies I would love to meet someday that are very supportive. Thank you for your sweet comment too at Bacon Time. I am following you back with GfC. I just ate a nice dinner but your plate there is making me hungry, yum.

The Spaghetti Westerner said...

Looks like you had fun! I love the friendships that can be made blogging!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...