Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Special Thank You


I blog because I love it.  

I blog because I need to for my own sanity.  

But most of all I blog because of all of you and all the friends i've made along the way.

I know we live behind our computers and don't really "know" eachother, but I feel like you're all my friends.  I feel like I could call you and we could chat and if we lived close enough we could grab a coffee or go shopping.  

When I met up with my bestie, Em at And Nothing Else Matters (read the post about our girls day out HERE) she said "I feel like I know you already".  That sort of struck me because I felt the exact same way.

I would do anything for any of my real life friends, and feel the same way about you.  So when I got a cute little message from Rebecca at The Crafted Sparrow to help her out to reach her goal of 40 GFC followers and 40 Facebook followers I just had to help her.  Actually - I was delighted to help her.  

I did a post up for her (read that HERE) and not only has she reached her goal, but she has succeeded it.  It was through no effort of mine though - she is genuine and has done it all on her own.  

Inside my mailbox today was this;


This has touched not only my heart but my soul.  THIS is why I keep blogging.  It's people like Rebecca that make blogging SO much fun.  This is the true meaning of Karma.  

Thank YOU Rebecca for such a heartfelt gift.  I have it right around my neck already and LOVE it.  You have taught me a lesson today and truly made me smile.  I am SO glad we are bloggy friends :)

****************

Pssst - Click this post to enter the Agape Love Designs Giveaway




Photobucket

16 comments:

Em @ And Nothing Else Matters said...

How sweet is she! Just lovely, its is amazing the bonds we build through our blogs. I just love it so much. xo

Unknown said...

Hi!! I'm stopping by and following you from Thursdays Friends Cafe Blog Hop. I hope you'll check out my blog Frazzled Mama at http://frazzled-mama.com and follow me back.

Hope you have a great rest of the week. And a great weekend.

Tania B said...

Hi, I am a new GFC follower who found you at the Thursday Friends Blog Hop. I would love it if you would follow me at Horseshoes via GFC:

Tania @ http://www.cdnhorseshoes.com/

Anonymous said...

What a lovely blog for a beautifully sunny afternoon. You are absolutely right, blogging brings all kinds of new friendships from all over the world, it's brilliant! I found you through blog hopping today. Look me and my family up here in Devon.

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

Wow that is so sweet! What a great surprise it must have been to get that in the mail! :) You are so sweet Nicole! And I have seen SO MUCH traffic to my blog and facebook already since my giveaway went live! You are wonderful!! :)

Nay said...

I loved this post:)

Unknown said...

I absolutely ADORE the necklace I won from Rebecca at The Crafted Sparrow! I've worn it everyday since it came in the mail! She is so incredibly sweet and her jewelry is beautiful. You are going to LOVE your necklace Nicole! Oh and by the way...this is totally random...but I had a dream we met last night! I flew to Australia and only had like 2 hours with you but it was awesome! When I got home I told my husband we were moving to Australia whether he liked it or not...hahaha! Wish that dream would come true :)

Karen said...

That is so beautiful! I love the friendships I have made through blogging. They are so real and maybe it is because we are behind our computers but we can feel so comfortable being ourselves.

Unknown said...

Nicole,
Your very welcome! You made my day and I wanted to make your day a little special to for helping and being so kind. In this world of blogging there are so many of us, and I love those fellow bloggers that love to help others understand the ropes and encourage them to succeed. Blogging is such an incredible outlet for everyone, especially SAHM's for sanity reasons. :) I hope you enjoy the necklace and thank you again for your encouragement and blogging friendship, it means the world to me!
~ Rebecca Lopez

Katie said...

One of the best posts I have read all week! I have that warm fuzzy feeling all because of you girls and your kind acts! <3

Cerrisse said...

This is why I love blogging! I love the support from other bloggers like you! It's so nice to see others supporting each others blogs and shops.
And what a sweet gesture from her, this post made me smile :)

Menopausal New Mom said...

That is so sweet!!! I love blogging too, there really is nothing at all like it to connect us all no matter where we are :)

I'm following you now, Happy Thursday!

Kristen Thornburg said...

LOVE your blog! You seem so sweet and genuine!
New follower from Soleil Selene's link up! :)

Jen said...

Such a great and inspirational story about REAL friendship! The blogging community is definitely amazing!

Found you through Soleil Selene and now I'm your newest follower!

Jazmin @ My Little Memory Jar said...

Wow. This is the sweetest thing!! I love reading and hearing about things like this. :o) Makes my heart so happy.

♥Jazmin

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Such an awesome post!! So sweet!! Bloggy friends are the shiz ;) One day we will meet girl, and we will rock it out together :))) XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...