Sunday, September 25, 2011

Vic Market

One thing I never did while living in Canada was peruse the streets and Markets of Toronto.  I've promised myself that when I go back home for a visit that will be one of the things I do with the girls.  

We have a Market here in Melbourne called Queen Victoria Market - or as we call it, Vic Market.




The girls and I LOVE the market.  It's about a 30 minute drive, and you can stay there for hours upon hours.  If you're a tourist and are looking for souvenirs to bring home, then Vic Market is the place to go.



It's stocked full of fresh organic fruit and Veg.  Anything you could ask for or need, you can find it at Vic Market.  




My mother-in-law, the girls and I headed into Vic Market this morning.  We like to go early so we can good parking, and it starts to get really busy around 11, so we like to be out by then.  We were up and out the door a little after 8.  We had brekky there before getting out fruit and veg.



The weather was beautiful - it was sunny and not too windy or cold.  Perfect for the Market.  

As we walked the isles of fruit, the girls ate some blueberries



I also love this next picture.  I just love all the colors.  


I wish I had of had the chance to take more pictures but of course Lilah was in and out of the stroller 267954 times, and I was pretty focused on where she was 100% of the time so we didn't lose her.  She has a tendency to walk off and not look where shes going.  

I love the Market and i'm sure i'll be back soon and i'll do a part-2 post with more pictures.


Photobucket

P.S. Have you entered my current giveaway?.  You can do so HERE :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun! I love buying fresh fruits and veggies at the farmers market. Someday I must get out to Australia...hopefully before I am old n grey {I already have some grey shhhh don't tell anyone}

Anonymous said...

Wow this looks so fun! It seems that you keep adding fun stuff for us to do on our honeymoon next yr. :)

Erin @ Living In Yellow said...

Great pictures-that place looks like so much fun. I need to really consider making a trip to visit =)

Penny Minding Mom said...

Looks like soo much fun! We have a little market where I live, but it's really tiny, nothing like what you've shown.

Following from the SSS bloghop!

http://www.pennymindingmom.com

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Looks SO fun! Great pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...