Monday, November 14, 2011

Catch ya later!


Hubs, Eve, Lilah and I are heading to Surfers Paradise in Queensland.  





We're staying at The Paradise Resort with a full kids club




We have a day pass to Dream World





So I'm going to MIA for a few days.  5 days to be exact.  We leave tomorrow morning and get back Saturday night.  We plan on having 5 days of family fun.  No school & daycare drop off, no school & daycare pick-ups, no cooking dinner, no laundry, no cleaning - just 5 days of fun.  

This will be the first family vacation the Wellon family has taken, and I'm going to make it memorable.  

I want to soak up every second of my girls.  The resort we're going to caters for kids and has free babysitting, so hubs and I plan to take advantage of that one day and have a lunch or dinner alone.  

Me taking a brief hiatus means that Tuesday Ten will be post-poned.  It will resume next Tuesday as usual.  

I'm sure i'll be checking into Facebook but i'm not planning to blog.  But don't fret, because i'll be back and when I get back I have a HUGE and I mean HUGE giveaway!.  

You'll all have to wait for Part 4 of my History Series :)

To catch up, you can read part one here, part 2 here & part 3 here :)

Catch y'all in a few days!

Photobucket

16 comments:

Sunshine Blossoms said...

Looks beautiful and so much fun! ENJOY!

Katie said...

Have a blast!!! I cant wait to see pictures of the fab time you're going to have :) "See" ya when you getback!

Meesh said...

Have an amazing family vacay! Lots of pics, relaxation and fun!! :) cant wait to {hear} about it when you get back!! -Meesh

Wild Daisy said...

AWW have so much fun!!!! I'm super jealous!!!! :D :D xoxoxo

Leslie-Anne said...

Have a great time!! Enjoy every moment <3

Lacey said...

It sounds like you guys should have a lot of fun! Enjoy your family time!

Ashley said...

I hope you have so much fun!

Ai Sakura said...

have a lovely holiday nicole! thanks for dropping by :) I'm following u via GFC now. Keep in touch!

Ai @ Sakura Haruka
Join in: Wordless Wednesday Linky Party

En4tainment said...

wow it looks great hope you and your family have a great time,

Unknown said...

Wow it sounds and looks like fun!! Have a great time and be safe!!!

Carsedra of:

http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

Kerry said...

Have a great holiday!!! Enjoy sunny QLD :)

Christine Pettijohn said...

Have fun!!! From the pictures it looks awesome!

Janice said...

Have a wonderful holiday! We all love you very much! My girlies will have a wonderful time!
Love Mom xoxoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

Enjoy your family vacay!!! I went there in high school! I played in a international basketball tournament there in Surfer's Paradise my junior year. We even went to Dream World! Hope you have so much fun!!!

Sarah Von Bargen said...

So fun! Enjoy your break!

Savannah said...

How fun! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...