Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Supporting Handmade - Shop Link up





Can I get an AMEN?!!

Are y'all supporting Hand made this christmas season?

I sure am!.  What a better gift not only for the seller, but to receive a one of a kind handmade item!.  

Here's a list of my fav Handmade Sellers:

Heather from Just Love.ly Things
Heather sells these gorgeous hair accessories





I have one of my very own





Em at Simply Nothing Else
Em sells these gorgeous ruffle camera straps!





Bonnie from Pink Stitches
You can get these awesome iPad cases and Crayon Rolls (stay tuned for a giveaway coming up here soon {wink})






Melissa at Brag About It
Melissa designs and hand stamps this beautiful jewelery.
(BIG Giveaway from Brag About It coming VERY soon)






Summer at Made By Munchies Mama
Summer crochets these gorgeous hats for babies - how cute are they?!





And of course - MISS MOMMY SHOP!

You can get pretties like these:












If you have a shop please go ahead and link it up :)

Photobucket


9 comments:

Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

LOVE this link up!!! Thank you!!

Unknown said...

Everything is so pretty!!

I have been really thinking about getting more handmade gifts and making some myself this year. Nothing like something unique and one of a kind!! :-)



Carsedra of:

http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

what a great link up! My shop is on vacation right now, but I thought I'd post it anyway, for future reference :)
-Jade

Ashley said...

great link up!!!!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for this great link up!

My goal this year is to buy one gift handmade and one gift local...so long as the budget allows. :o) Hoping to be able to do it more and more in the coming years, again, as far as what I'm able.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the feature Nicole! What a great link up idea! I am totally buying handmade this Christmas!

Emily said...

Yes I try to support Etsy shop owners who sell homemade items! It's a great way to support another small business owner (like myself) instead of a huge corporation. I also like the unique stuff I can find to give family and friends!

Mackeys Moments said...

so excited to be following all of your twitter and etsy pages now! :)

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Thanks Nicole!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...