Monday, November 28, 2011

Tuesday Ten - 12 {I am ___ right now}

{I am posting this early so that you can perhaps follow my prompts for my Tuesday Ten and link it up}



Welcome to the 12th week of Tuesday Ten.  

If you're new here - Hi There! :)
Tuesday Ten is a link party about your posts of ten of anything.  It can be ten things you love, ten places you want to go, ten things you want right now, ten people you love etc....ten of anything really.

I love this because it gives me a chance to get to know my readers better and meet other bloggers.  It also allows all of you linker uppers (yes, I just made that up) to see eachothers wonderful blogs and meet new bloggers as well :)

Rules of linking up are:

Please place my button on your page so others can link back and see other posts.  You will find my button to the right of my blog page.  ---------->

Please "like" your favorite Tuesday Ten post by clicking the "like" button underneath the thumbnail.  I will do a small feature on the post that got the most "likes" each Tuesday so be sure to vote for your fav.

Also, please click on others link ups and comment so we can all share some love.  We all love comments don't we??!!

Last week the post that got the most likes was:

From A to Sneed


Check these ladies out!



This week is going to be a bit different because I am going to see if y'all want to follow along with my prompts and link up.  I got this "I am" idea from Salena at A Little Piece of Me.  You can read her post here.  


salenalee.blogspot



If you haven't met or followed Salena - you want to head there right now!.  Trust me when I say that you want Salena in your corner.  She is the biggest cheerleader and such a reliable inspiration to me.  She is what I would call a very dear friend of mine.

Ok - back to Tuesday Ten :)

I am _____ right now:

I am - Tired.  Tired of all the craziness that's called "Life"
I wonder - What my girls will be when they grow up
I see - The negative in things alot.  I'm working on seeing the positive first
I want - To impact people lives in a positive way
I pretend - That things are ok a lot.  I try not to let on just how homesick I really am
I worry - That I am not a good enough mom to my girls
I cry - When I think of my family back home and how much i'm missing out on
I hope - my girls grow up and do something they love and find love
I dream - of being 100% happy
I feel - Alone.  A lot.

Now let's see whatcha got!!!
Photobucket


4 comments:

A Little Piece of Me said...

You are the sweetest Nicole! Your beautiful words were unexpected. :). As I see from your list we are so similar which is what drew me to your blog in the first place. Thank you for being the very first blogger not only to respond to my very first comment I left on your blog but the only blogger up to that point to reply to me. I appreciate you, your loving words and for encouraging me to start my blog. Through it I have met so many beautiful souls. :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

What a fun link up!

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving some comment love! Your blog is super cute!

Alexandra Rose said...

This is cute. And I get it. We all wish and hope for things. We all want more. I sometimes wish life was a walk in the park, but would it take the fun out of life? I definately wouldn't miss the constant worrying. Visiting through your hop.
http://beingmama.com/
http://ohsoprettylife.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...