Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I am blank because....

Post inspired by:




I am weird because:

I *must* clean my ears with a q-tip right after getting out of the shower
I write lists - lots of them
I talk to my cats 
I have to sleep on the same side of the bed, even if we are on holidays
I love to pump the music and dace and sing alone



I am a bad friend because:

I don't return calls, voicemails and sometimes texts
I don't make the effort to call, text or catch up
I say what I think
I can sometimes be judgemental


I am a good friend because:

I say what I think
I would do anything for my friends
I love their kids
I am thoughtful 
I like doing nice things for other people and see them happy


I am sad because:

I miss my family
My family is so far away
A few people deleted me from Facebook for no reason

I am  happy because:

I have 2 beautiful children
I have a gorgeous husband
I finally got my car back
I have health and happiness
I have all of you lovely friends

I am excited for:

Christmas - I can't wait to see the girls faces :)
To go home next July and see my family
My cat Fifi to have her kittens
Christmas Holidays - we get 2 weeks of here

If you do a post like this I would love it if you linked it up in the comments section so I can read it :)



Photobucket

9 comments:

Tracy J said...

Thank you for doing this.... <3 getting to know my bloggy friends.

http://adoseoftruthfromamomofboys.blogspot.com/2011/11/im-blank-because.html

Anonymous said...

I love to make lists too. I'm even more nuts about it when pregnant :)

http://thefloydboys.blogspot.com/2011/11/i-am-blank-because.html

Amanda said...

Ahh! I so totally have to clean out my ears every. single. time. I get out of the shower! And same side of the bed - yep. On the right. no matter where I am.

I also talk to my cats. I sometimes greet them before greeting my husband when I get home! Ha!

At least we can be weird together!

Diane said...

Fun one to follow and make. I would be sad too if family was so far away. :O(

Delightful Deets said...

So fun to read this list and learn more about you! I just did it this morning too! I make a lot of lists also and I'm excited for you that you get to see your family next year!

Jazmin @ My Little Memory Jar said...

I think you are a great friend! I am blessed to know you.

http://themillersnj.blogspot.com/2011/11/im-blank-because.html

♥Jazmin

Ronni said...

I did this a few days ago. Here's my post:

http://anywhere-is.net/2011/11/20/i-am-blank-because

:)

Chrissy said...

I just did this myself, check out my blog if you get a chance. :)
http://thetaylorhouse-chrissy.blogspot.com/2011/11/i-am-blank-because.html

Rachel said...

Hey! Loved your post on this! We had some similarities too! Here's mine: amapolastyle.blogspot.com/2011/11/pumpkin-pie.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...