Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday Ten - 10

Welcome to the 10th week of Tuesday Ten.  
If you're new here - Hi There! :)
Tuesday Ten is a link party about your posts of ten of anything.  It can be ten things you love, ten places you want to go, ten things you want right now, ten people you love etc....ten of anything really.

I love this because it gives me a chance to get to know my readers better and meet other bloggers.  It also allows all of you linker uppers (yes, I just made that up) to see eachothers wonderful blogs and meet new bloggers as well :)

Rules of linking up are:

Please place my button on your page so others can link back and see other posts.  You will find my button to the right of my blog page.  ---------->

Please "like" your favorite Tuesday Ten post by clicking the "like" button underneath the thumbnail.  I will do a small feature on the post that got the most "likes" each Tuesday so be sure to vote for your fav.

Also, please click on others link ups and comment so we can all share some love.  We all love comments don't we??!!

Last week the post that got the most likes was:

PidgApeg!!!!!

Go check her out!.  She's fantastic!


My Tuesday Ten is just 10 random musings this week.  These are the 10 things that are on my mind right now:

1. My clothes that i'm trying to dry aren't drying because it's raining.  It's been raining all weekend.  

2.  I think my cat Fifi is pregnant.

3.  I love Casey Wiegand

4.  I'm really excited for our trip to Queensland in 2 weeks.  I picked up our tickets yesterday so it's all that more exciting!


5.  I'm going home next summer and can't wait!

6.  My sister is in Las Vegas right now and i'm jealous

7.  I love my husband

8.  I really need to vacuum and do some more laundry but I can't be bothered right now.  I'd rather blog!

9.  I would love to wake up and have sold atleast 1 leather wrap bracelet from my Shop




10.  I'm worried.  I worry about my family back home and worry that they are all ok.  I miss them.  

Told ya it was random.  It's 9 pm at night on Tuesday for me, and I literally just took 10 random thoughts from my head!.  It's crazy up there!!!!

Lets see what you have this week!


Photobucket


4 comments:

Pidg said...

Ahh Haha! That cracks me up...thanks Nicole! After this week's I'm probably fired from the Tuesday 10 ;)

I Sew Lucky said...

How fun!! Too bad, I already did a post:/ I will have to remember to this next week for sure!

Bree said...

I had already written my post and realized it was perfect to link up to your top ten Tuesday's! Then I went to post the link to your post in my post and it keeps giving me an error! Dumb iPhones! Haha. But I'm going to add the link to your page at work tomorrow! :)

Stacie said...

Just found you. Just love you. Just started following.

-Stacie

P.S. come see the first of my Christmas series at www.readjame.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...