Monday, November 14, 2011

Our History {Part 3}


Read Part 1 here
Read Part 2 here

Life carried on.
Birthdays passed.
Christmas' passed.





Eve turned 2.




Eve was talking, walking, peeing on the potty, going to daycare all while mommy and daddy worked.  

But one constant in her life was my mom.







I keep stressing this bond they have.  I don't think I can stress it enough.  My mom is Eve's rock.  She is Eve's "lobster".  If you watch "Friends" you'll know that that means.

Hubs and I carried on as if things were ok.  We often slept in separate beds.  We went out separately, and virtually lived separate lives.  We didn't show it, but it was the truth.







We carried on as if things were normal.  This was our normal. 

Once Eve turned 2, we decided it was time for another child. 





I honestly thought that would fix things.  

Part 4 coming soon.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

I'm glad you're recording your history. I appreciate that you're being real too, even if that isn't picture perfect. Eve is such a cutie!!!

Unknown said...

I really like finding blogs where people tell their stories.

I commend you.

Cheers.

Ali Raney said...

Your leaving us all in suspense girl! I guess that's the point :) Thanks for the comment and the follow. Now it's my turn to return the favour! Looking forward to reading more. xo

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Such a cute idea to document all of this. She is such a cutie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...