Monday, November 21, 2011

Love Letters

This is True Love



I got a package from home today.  

It had goodies that you can't get here in it such as Bath & Body Works


It also had some Skor Bars and other goodies.  

But the most beautiful thing was those love Letters from my Mom and Sister for Eve and Lilah.  It amazes me how much they love my girls.  My mom has never even met Lilah but Lilah calls her "amma".  I am certain that when they meet in person they will pick up just like normal and like the soul mates that they are.  








Photobucket

5 comments:

Janice said...

Us girls will always be soul mates.
We miss and love our girls!
Love Mom
xoxoxoxo

Ashley said...

What a sweet thing to do!

Emily said...

What a wonderful surprise. :)

Lacey said...

This totally made me tear up! I love receiving packages from home and I only live three states away from my family. You are such a strong woman to be able to live in a whole other country!!

Unknown said...

Mmmmm, I love nectarine mint!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...