Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Market, WIW & iPad snuggie feature


I went to a Craft Market with my bestie Em from And Nothing Else Matters last weekend.





We had a fab time.  We stayed up late, drank wine, laughed, gossiped, and truly enjoyed eachothers company and some un-interrupted girl time.  

Here's a few pictures from our weekend:









Those fab Camera strap covers are available for purchase at Simply Nothing Else Etsy shop right now!.  Also - they're available at a 30% discount if you use code LONG1 at checkout :)

All the bracelets and necklaces you see are available in the Miss Mommy Shop as well.  

I knew it was going to be a long day at the market and I needed to have something comfy to wear but also stylish.  







So I chose my fav jeans (stretchy ofcourse), and this patterned top with a light cardi.  I'm glad I wore the cardigan because it ended up being a bit windy and cool.  

I also wore my fav {just.lovely.things} hairband.  

It was a 3 hour drive to and from the market and since I am directionally challenged I brought my iPad for the maps.  Actually thats a lie, I bring my iPad everywhere now that I have this new and super cool iPad snuggie.






It's so easy to pop this in my hand bag and I know it's secure.  It has the softest lining and it really does snuggle my beloved iPad.  Plus it's yellow & Chevron.....what's not to love about that??

You can get yourself one of these from Alissa at Rags to Stitches Boutique.  And Alissa also has a super cute blog which I LOVE reading - check that out here.   Alissa is so sweet and if offering all of you a 10% discount!.  Use code MISSMOMMY at checkout.   Go on over and say hi and tell her that you came from Miss Mommy :)


Photobucket

7 comments:

Miranda said...

i love that ipad snuggie! I need to get one soon...with my son and just taking it out and about, I am afraid it is going to get damaged!

A Little Piece of Me said...

You both are so darn cute!! I love the set up of all the goodies. :)

Kate said...

I LOVE the ipad snuggie! Like, everything about it!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!! Love your outfit too!

Pidg said...

Oh fun stuff! See, I could totally get back into the craft thing if I had a bestie to do it with...That is so awesome you guys can actually get together sometimes! {lots of jealous! ;) }

Unknown said...

I love it all!! ;) Love the outfit with the pink cardi and the headband! And that chevron iPad cover?? swoon. ;) Popping over from WIWW! ;)

Dawn said...

Sounds like a great time!

Stopping by from Soleil Solene.:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...