Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday Ten - 11

Welcome to the 11th week of Tuesday Ten.  

Last week we didn't have Tuesday Ten as I was away and took a brief hiatus from Blogging to spend time with my family.  

We're back this week and can't wait to see what you're linking up :)

If you're new here - Hi There! :)
Tuesday Ten is a link party about your posts of ten of anything.  It can be ten things you love, ten places you want to go, ten things you want right now, ten people you love etc....ten of anything really.

I love this because it gives me a chance to get to know my readers better and meet other bloggers.  It also allows all of you linker uppers (yes, I just made that up) to see eachothers wonderful blogs and meet new bloggers as well :)

Rules of linking up are:

Please place my button on your page so others can link back and see other posts.  You will find my button to the right of my blog page.  ---------->

Please "like" your favorite Tuesday Ten post by clicking the "like" button underneath the thumbnail.  I will do a small feature on the post that got the most "likes" each Tuesday so be sure to vote for your fav.

Also, please click on others link ups and comment so we can all share some love.  We all love comments don't we??!!

Last week the post that got the most likes was:

Jubees Craft Box

She did a post about Turquoise and I LOVE it.  Go check it out here.

I want to post 10 Instagram Photos I took this week:













Photobucket

1 comment:

Sandy a la Mode said...

that flower and the little girl are SOO SOO cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...